Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lauren's First Fan Fic Draft- Lost (Daniel and Charlotte)

Hey guys,
Well I had a go this afternoon at writing my FIRST EVER fan fiction.
Here it is, let me know what you guys think.


The red haired girl turned, and waved.
"Charlotte" Daniel Faraday whispered.

There, standing before him, was the young innocent Charlottle playing with her mother. What was Daniel supposed to do?
Night passed, and he lay there thinking; how can I tell her, knowing what I know... knowing that she really does ....die.

But he'd been here before, he'd experienced these exact same thoughts, but when was it? Another lifetime ago.
Daniel knew he had to change something, change the future somehow, to keep Charlottle alive..but how?

Maybe if she never left the island, none of this would've happened. But then, Would have he known her? Would he have loved her?
It doesn't matter, all that matters is to keep Charlotte alive.

"When I was little, living here. There was this man, he told me that I had to leave the Island and never ever come back.He told me that if I came back, I would die”

“Daniel, I think that man was you”

It kept repeating over and over in his mind. Charlotte's voice, her soft whisper.

Morning came, Daniel rose, 'I haven't got much time' he thought, 'to fix this'. Sawyer had told them they only have 2 weeks, 2 weeks until the submarine takes them back to the real world, far away from the island.

Suddenly he heard a cry, a woman running towards the Dharma camp.. a red haired woman....Charlottle's mother.
Daniel raced out and grabbed her, her heart pounding so fast, her words muffled.. "What's happened?" said Daniel.
"She's gone" cried Charlotte's mother, "who's gone?"....."my little girl"......

1 comment:

  1. Wow great post for your first go at fan fic! I saw this episode recently and thought it was really cool! would love to see where you would have gone with the rest of the story as it end right when the action starts to begin which I suppose is a lot the same to many episodes which keeps the fan coming back to watch to the answers to the many questions that the program throws at its viewers. Yea really descriptive and imaginative and fun to read.

    ReplyDelete